Sunday, September 9, 2007

Bad news on the paver making front

Rainy days have made me contemplate how far I am actually behind. I currently have 6 paver moulds which make 0.75 square meters per run. The following illustrates:
At this rate - it will take me about a year to finish it if I continue on with 1 run a week... bad news when I was hoping to have them laid by the end of summer. I definitely need to up my average runs per week, and also bite the bullet and buy more moulds. It'll cost me about $380 to buy 2 more 40x40 and 2 40x20 moulds from phoenix moulds - unless I can find another mould maker with cheaper prices or even make moulds myself. At the moment I'm seriously considering the latter option if I can source the correct materials. This company called chemind looks like they have what I'm after - item 7: cold cure cast polyurethane mould system.

No comments: